Written and delivered by Nick Grantham, MSc, ASCC a leading expert in Strength and Conditioning.
- Trained athletes for 4 Olympic Games and 2 Commonwealth Games
- Trained athletes in 35 sports, including Paralympics
- Over 20 years' experience delivering results in high performance environments
- Worked with medical support teams to return athletes with career threatening injuries back to full fitness and competition
- Worked with physiotherapists and allied health professionals in a range of settings including the NHS, private clinics, high performance sport and the military
- Best Selling author of The Strength and Conditioning Bible and has written for 'Men's Health', 'Runner's World' and 'Men's Fitness' amongst other leading publications
This CPD course will give you an overview of the origins of Strength and Conditioning and how to incorporate Strength and Conditioning into programmes to help clients recover from injury.
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate, signed by Nick Grantham, as evidence of your CPD.